- The small bathrooms and / or interiors must include functional solutions; as in this one, where bathtub was replaced by shower and simple mixtures were chosen, which provide luminosity and cleanliness.
- The black and white binomial It is a sure success, but here it was given a more personal and risky air with light golden touches and with the original paper.
- Custom bathroom furniture, the mixture of textures and materials and the choice of floor and blank walls, have managed to increase the light and capacity.Advertising - Keep reading below Geometric games
The XL basin has been integrated into the countertop to achieve visual uniformity. Under it, a piece of furniture made to measure in solid wood lacquered in black and with golden handles brings elegance. The original geometric design paper stands out on the wall. Worktop Statuesquefrom Neolith. Handles, from Ortiz Hardware Store. Wallpaper, by Etsy. Built-in tap, from Tres Taps.Scope of view
On the sink, a rectangular mirror with black and gold frame reflects the structure of the glazed shower and conveys a feeling of greater amplitude. On the countertop, accessories in black, by H&M Home and sconces on both sides of the mirror, Lamp and Light.Custom screen
The unique division into quarters of the glass enclosure and completely closed gives the bathroom a special look. Inside is the shower head on the wall and the window, before two sliding leaves and now a single folding. Baked lacquered stainless steel screen in matt black tone, designed by Víctor Zorita.In gold
Two original retro hangers have been fixed behind the white door to hang the towels. Lacquered in old gold, they reproduce the head of a lion. Towels in black, by Zara Home.accessories
Both sides of the countertop have been used to display bathroom accessories such as candles, plants and perfumes that give it a personal and flirtatious airIn the corner
The toilet has been installed in front of the entrance door, taking advantage of the gap between the shower and the wall. This, like the one in front, has dressed in wallpaper. A carpet has been placed on the floor to avoid possible slips when leaving. Natural white Carrara ceramic tiles, from Porcelanosa.With window and glazed shower
Víctor Zorita, from the interior design studio Backsteen (www.backsteen.es) reformed this small bathroom (4.42 m2) and low light. To do this, he removed the bidet, replaced the bathtub with a shower and opted for light tones to give it more light.
1. LAVABO. The old model with pedestal was replaced by a design integrated in a generous worktop that, by sharing the same hue, gives it visual uniformity. This is anchored on a wooden furniture, made to measure, which covers the storage needs.
2. SHOWER. In the corner, where before there was a bathtub, a shower with glazed enclosure that lightened the space was installed. The window, which overlooks an inner courtyard, has an acid crystal to preserve privacy.
3. SANITARY. After the shower, the toilet with a cistern was arranged. On the walls, the tiles of the 70s have been replaced
for an attractive wallpaper and ceramic tiles that simulate marble, like the floor.